BTL marketing is creating a buzz in the current scenario and is blooming with its full potential, delivering excellent results.
BTL activities allow companies to communicate with their audience on a personal level and stay above the competition. Businesses use innovative and creative ideas to grab audiences’ attention and keep them engaged.
BTL marketing activities promote businesses through media other than television, radio, billboards, and so on. BTL activities are used to bring a more targeted approach to a brand’s marketing campaign.
The BTL activities include direct mail campaigns, trade shows, exhibitions, brand promotion events, points of sale, catalogues, and giving samples.
Example of BTL Activities-
- Direct Mail – Businesses still engage in direct mail promotion, especially with the older demographics that are not online as often as the younger generations. Catalogues and postcard mailings are still popular and effective marketing tools.
- Trade Shows – A trade show is an event held to bring together members of a particular industry to display, demonstrate, and discuss their latest products and services. Major trade shows usually take place in convention centres in larger cities and last several days.
- Brand Promotional Events- A promotional event is an occasion that draws attention to a particular product such as a price decrease, or the chance to win a prize when buying the product. Promotional events for our retail clients are held at some of the top conference and event venues and include tours and catering.
- Catalogue – A catalogue is a book or magazine containing details and pictures of items currently being offered for sale, especially as used by companies that do much of their business by mail order.
- Give Sample – It is extremely beneficial to offer product samples to potential customers.
How to Catch Attention with BTL Marketing?
Create Brand Awareness.
BTL marketing helps marketers spread awareness about businesses. It helps the audience to connect with the business and explain its benefits of the business. BTL marketing help to attract an audience. BTL marketing is the most preferred advertising strategy used by marketers. It helps the business mark its presence in the market.
BTL Activities can help your company stay ahead of the competition. Businesses can use BTL activities to show their products to their target audience. It provides a platform for business to deliver their message to the audience. BTL marketing helps the company stand out from the crowd without becoming lost in the souffle. With one of the best BTL agency in India, you can make your brand stand out.
Reach Your Target Audience.
BTL marketing helps you reach out to your target customers. Having the desired goal allows you to plan accordingly. Whether you opt for any BTL activity, you must be aware of your target audience. BTL advertising helps you reach the right customers.
Build Brand Credibility.
BTL activities have been on the rise ever since marketing strategies came into play. BTL activities deliver instant results and build a positive brand image.
It gives the brand an opportunity to demonstrate its products to its target audience, resulting in the sale of the product. It helps in building a customer-brand relationship. A positive brand image results in increased sales. Establish your brand’s credibility by working with one of the leading BTL agencies in North India.
Creates an Impact on the Audience.
A BTL campaign helps create a stronger impact on the audience. A BTL campaign makes the brand memorable and increases its recall value. BTL activities engage the audience and give them an opportunity to interact.
Allow Your Audience to Feel Your Product.
You must have come across free samples of the products when you visited the market. Product sampling is one of the most effective BTL strategy measures for introducing products to your target audience.
When customers become familiar with the product, it provides them with a guarantee, which can later result in brand loyalty and help the brand in the long run.
How Do BTL Activities Work?
BTL marketing strategies focus on promoting the business by connecting with the audience emotionally. This form of advertising has enabled businesses and customers to have two-way interactions.
It gives the business exposure to connect with the existing audience or carve out a new set of audiences by reaching out to a whole new market. BTL marketing is ideal for brands who wish to increase their visibility.
Give your brand the desired exposure with BTL marketing. If your brand has not yet tried BTL marketing, now is the time to mark your presence in the market with BTL marketing strategies.
Cynor Media is the top BTL agency in India. Cynor Media is always there to help with expertise and a variety of services. Get in touch with us for more information.
“BTL Marketing” stands for “Below The Line Marketing.” This kind of marketing is the kind that targets specific groups of people with a focus. For example, a leaflet drop in a specific area, a Google Adwords campaign targeting a certain group, or a direct telemarketing campaign targeting specific businesses.
While ATL marketing drives customer response, BTL marketing increases the point of sale. When the business uses ATL marketing, it is difficult to measure results because it is not possible to evaluate the commission on the basis of the campaign as well as how much the sale increased due to the campaign.