The advertising industry like any other plays an important role, in shaping sentiments and attracting customers to its products and services. Over the past few years, the advertising industry in India has evolved a lot and spread its wings among all industries, now one cannot talk about promoting an event or a product without bringing the advertising industry into action.
Did you know?
“The first Advertising Agency was William Taylor in 1786 while, the first full-fledged Indian Ad Agency, the National Advertising Service, was established in 1931”
An advertising agency is an organization that oversees its clients’ advertising campaigns and is not dependent on any organization. It looks after- from planning to the execution of the campaign for any business.
Role of Advertising Agency
Advertising agencies of all kinds assist brands in taking a creative approach to their campaigns and can assist businesses/organizations in reaching their target customers in a simple yet effective manner. It devotes all of its resources not just to building a brand, but also to creating demand for its client’s products and services through innovative and creative marketing and advertising techniques.
Business growth can be largely affected by advertising agencies by bringing in the target audience. The role and importance of an advertising agency are innumerable but here are a few-
- Doing the research for the company and product or services, while also planning which marketing strategies to be used, when, and where to be used.
- A powerhouse of creative and unique ideas, an advertising agency can aid in providing great ideas for marketing and building brand presence.
- Convenient and cost-effective, Advertising agencies make advertising a brand’s products and services more convenient and more cost-effective, further through social networking platforms, blogs, and other means, they can also help build companies digital presence.
- Customer feedback: It is possible to obtain client feedback in the market with the assistance of an advertising agency, and then the company can plan the next steps to cater to the customer’s needs.
Types of an Advertising Agency-
- Full-service agencies
- In house agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Medium to large size agencies
- Handles all phases of the Advertising campaign -start to end
- May have many subsidiaries supporting tasks such as market research, sales promotion, advertising, public relations, media buying, film creation, and so on.
- Similar to Full-service agencies.
- Big corporate houses prefer these kinds of services which are inbuilt and work exclusively for them.
- They provide tailor-made services according to the requirements of the organization.
- Provides only one or selected services out of the entire range of services.
- For example – Outdoor advertising agencies- these agencies may specialize in promoting your services only through on-the-road advertising ranging from banners to floating vans, to LED displays.
- Further specialized agencies categorize into – Creative boutiques, Interactive agencies, media buying services, direct response agencies, sales promotion agencies, public relations firms, etc.
Each advertising agency is a specialist in its field. Every type of advertising agency you engage with has the provision to execute a specific function in the best way possible according to the business needs.
Advertising Agency Services
Advertising agency services vary from the type of agency one chooses from be it digital, outdoor, or organizing event services-
- Full services- Ad Campaigns, Strategic Planning, TV Ads, Social Media Management, Content Creation, Web Development, Radio Commercials.
- Digital Services- SEO, Graphic Designing, and Lead Nurturing, Search engine marketing, Social media marketing, Online lead generation, Media campaigns, Mobile campaigns, Email marketing, Online brand development and management, ROI assessments, etc.
- Outdoor advertising services- Float van, Led displays, hoardings, etc.
- Corporate Event Management services– Event planning, event coordination, theming, decor & styling, conferencing, exhibitions, entertainment, and venue sourcing are just a few of the services available.
Corporate Event management companies come in a lot in handy to create campaigns that are designed to draw attention and bring in the desired results without the organization having anything to worry about. These event management companies take care of all the processes involved from scratch to execution. If you are looking for the best advertising agencies in the market, then choosing CYNOR MEDIA would not disappoint you, with its creative ideas, event management provision, outdoor advertising services, and many more options to choose from.
An advertising agency, often known as a creative agency, is an organization that assists its clients in the creation, management, advertising, and other promotional operations.
An advertising agency helps in the smooth planning and execution of campaigns for organizations based on the services they demand and require.
Different advertising agencies offer different services ranging from a full stock of services, while some agencies may specialize in some particular services only like digital services or outdoor campaign services and so on.
Each advertising agency is a specialist in its field. Every type of ad agency you engage with has the ability to execute a specific function in the best possible way. The selection is based on whether one wants a full-service or part-time agency. Further certain criteria are looked upon from the agency’s team’s compatibility, services, creativity, credibility, and problem-solving approach.
In order for advertising agencies to get clients, they need to showcase their creativity, convenience the clients with their speed, efficiency, and delivery, showcase the ideas that would help them sell their products, and also have a good business proposal in action.